✅Bucket List: Become Merlin Annual Pass Holders
With our wedding just under 9 months away and pretty much every penny going towards that, I didn't think we would be able to tick this bucket list goal off just yet...😅
However I'm super excited to let you know that the good old guys at Merlin, have pulled it out the bag with their new pay monthly annual passes!
No longer do you need to scrape together the lump sum of the annual pass upfront, you can now pay monthly after an initial admin fee when you sign up, perfect! 🙌
The Merlin annual pass is your passport to fun, with over 30 attractions for you to explore in the UK!
- The London Eye
- Chessington World Of Adventures Resort
- Thorpe Park Resort
- Alton Towers Resort
- Legoland Windsor Resort
- London Dungeon
- Warwick Castle
- Sea Life Brighton
- National Sea Life Center Birmingham
- Legoland Discovery Center Birmingham
- Blackpool Tower
- Shrek's Adventure
- Madame Tussauds London
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool
- Legoland Discovery Center Manchester
- Sea Life Blackpool
- Sea Life Great Yarmouth
- Sea Life Bray
- Sea Life London
- Sea Life Loch Lomond
- Sea Life Manchester
- Sea Life Sanctuary Hunstanton
- Sea Life Scarborough
- Weymouth Sea Life Adventure Park
- The Blackpool Tower Dungeon
- The Edinburgh Dungeon
- Warwick Castle Dungeon
- York Dungeon
Find your local attraction by searching your location on the map here.
If you have been watching my insta storys you will see we have been using our passes all summer and we have had such an amazing time!
By far, Thorpe Park has been our favorite! Its just down the road and my children are absolutely loving Amity Beach! Over the last week we visited 3 times in a row, its my go to for some summer fun in the sun in under 30 minutes!
With autumn drawing in, were heading back here for Thorpe Parks' Fright Nights event which with our premium pass is just £1 to book. A lot of our friends also have this premium annual pass so were making a night of it all together...Like they say; friends who play together, stay together!
The same also goes for my children and there school friends this summer; we have been meeting up at Legoland Windsor and Chessington as we all have Merlin Passes, and as we only pay for the pass once a month, it very much feels like a free day out constantly.
Having a Merlin pass has enabled us to visit a lot of attractions that were on our bucket list, which we wouldn't have been able to tick off this quickly.
Previously we had visited theme parks on a day trip, but felt we couldn't see and do everything in just one visit. Since having the passes, I no longer feel stressed and rushed about getting on all the rides... We can take our time, knowing we can come back and explore tomorrow!
The Merlin annual pass offers two different types: the standard and the premium pass.
Whilst having either of the passes will guarantee you incredible value for money, I honestly would recommend going for the premium as the benefits outweigh the slightly higher cost every month.
With the premium pass, car parking is free at theme parks & Warwick castle, there are no restrictions on dates you can use the pass and with your new passes, you get an exclusive pass holder pack full of discount entry vouchers for friends and family, cheap fast track riders vouchers and pop badges. Its worth every penny!!
I also found that as we got parking included with our premium pass, it was less faffing around on the way out, having to que and pay for the ticket. With the pass, you simply just scan it at the barrier on the way out!
Lets talk about perks when your a Merlin pass holder...
- The £2 refill drinks cups: Buy the above cup for just £2 and refill them for 75p whenever you like at refueling stations, in any park, on any day you go! The park also offers the standard £8 refill drinks which include unlimited free refills, however this is just valid for one day's use.
- Passholder Hub: You will be able to unlock so many perks online with the hub; attraction perks, food and drink discount and also purchase friends and family reduced tickets here.
- 20% off VIP experiences at Chessington World of Adventures
- Bear Grylls Adventure discount
- 20% off at the Alton Towers resort spa
- Upto 20% off shopping in selected outlets in the parks
- Save 20% on selected food and drink outlets & restaurants
- Invitation to pass holders events, such as Chessington
- Free entry into Warwick Castle Dungeons
- Early ride time at Alton Towers for pass holders! Rides open at 9.30am for early rides on selected rides and attractions. The monorail opens its doors at 9am so be quick to jump on board!
- 10% off VIP Christmas event at Legoland Windsor
- 20% off your stay at Legoland Windsor resort!
- Discount on your theme park hotel stays! See more about Merlin's Holiday Club, below.
The Merlin holiday club really are making dreams come true!
As you know we love a hotel stay and are hoping to stay in every parks accommodation available whilst we have these passes,since they offer a great discount!
Online now you can save upto 25% on Chessington short breaks and upto 30% off with a free birds of prey experience at Warwick castle. Not bad, hey?
We have already stayed in Alton Towers Resort; Splash Landings Hotel, and just recently come back from Chessington World Of Adventures; Safari Hotel and now I'm wanting to explore the Knights Village Lodges in Warwick Castle so watch this space for our review!
Until next week,